This is the events listing for the year 2007.*Mon, June 4, 7:00 PM Markland Homes Association and The Masters Safety Committee present the continuing series Focus on Personal Safety Series, Senior's Forum. See the Markland Wood Community website for details.
- June 6,7,8 North by Northeast Music & Film Conference and Festival The Music Festival spans 3 nights of performances, showcasing hundreds of bands. Panels, roundtables, workshops, seminars, controversial speakers. The NXNE Film Festival offers a unique program of music related feature films, documentaries and shorts. Various locations around the city , (416) 863-6963 or http://www.nxne.com
- June 15, 16 and 17 Toronto's 3rd Annual Distillery Blues Festival - featuring Live Blues, R&B and Jazz Bands, Outdoor Entertainment, the Tuborg Beer Garden, Great Food and Fun for All! Distillery Blues Festival http://www.distilleryblues.com/
- June 22- 24 - 4th annual City Roots Festival. http://www.torontocityroots.com/
- July 10th Annual Corso Italia Toronto Fiesta http://www.torontofiesta.com/index.html
- Fri, Sat and Sun July 20, 21, 22 Toronto PartiGras - A Celebration Of Music & Culture. PartiGras! has all the ingredients – music, dance, great food, and a whole lotta fun – to make you feel great! http://www.torontopartigras.com/
- Sat, Aug 11, 11:00 AM Markland Homes Association presents... Family Fun Day... Visit the Markland Wood Community website for further information.
- Thursday-Sunday, August 23-26  Scotiabank presnts the 8th Annual Toronto Buskerfest: A fun, vibrant festival in the historic St. Lawrence Market district brings together the world's best buskers. See acrobats, magicians, fire breathers and more. Free with a voluntary donation to Epilepsy Toronto.