We have over 705 pages.
Toronto, Trawna, T-Dot, Hogtown, the Big Smoke, T. O., Toronto the Good...whatever you want to call it, this is a place for residents and visitors of the city of Toronto, Ontario to share their experience.
Look for articles under these pages:
- Attractions - a short list
- Blogs - Toronto has great bloggers, here is a list of some.
- Current Events in Toronto - A current list of things to do in T.O.
- Media - a long list of most all TV, radio, and print serving Toronto
- Problems - What needs to be fixed in Toronto.
- Politics - The old civic structure before the City of Toronto Act.
- Ratepayer's Associations - a list of them and their websites.
- Restaurants - help us add stuff here
- and much more...
The PATH is downtown Toronto's underground walkway linking 27 kilometers of shopping, services and entertainment. Follow the PATH and you'll reach your downtown destination easily in weatherproof comfort. The PATH provides an important contribution to the economic viability of the city's downtown core. The system facilitates pedestrian linkages to public transit, accommodating more than 100,000 daily commuters, and thousands of additional tourists and residents on route to sports and cultural events. Its underground location provides pedestrians with a safe haven from the winter cold and snow, and the summer heat.
- Shopping - a list so tiny as to be useless.
- Sports - top teams and their websites
- Transportation - a short list
Or, you can browse the categories.
This wiki needs expanding so if you want to create a article go ahead and type down the name of the article you wish to create:
Other Information on Toronto
- Torontopedia.ca - Toronto Wiki
- Wikitravel - Toronto
- Wikipedia - Toronto
- Rethink Toronto - A travel and visitor's guide to Toronto, Canada.
- Ultimate Toronto
- Toronto Wiki Tuesdays - Wiki Wednesdays for Toronto
If you are really bored, here are some pages you may want to see: